Cheeses made from grass fed milk are not difficult to find in the
Minneapolis-St Paul area, at least; our local coops stock many of them.  The
grass fed cheeses tend to be identified on the labels and there are a lot of
artisanal dairies making cheeses with grass-fed cow, sheep and goat milk.
There are dozens from Minnesota and Wisconsin alone.  My wife used to be the
general manager of the Pastureland Dairy Cooperative in southern Minnesota
(sadly no longer making their signature butter nor the cheeses she developed
due to the pretty brutal economics of agriculture) and has worked in
sustainable ag one way or another for 25 years.  She knows many of these
cheesemakers.

>From Minnesota, look for Shepherd's Way sheep cheeses, Bent River Alemar and
>Good Thunder, etc.  Here's the Minnesota Cheesemaker's Guild web site:

http://www.mncheese.org/cheesemakers.html

Kerrygold cheeses are widely sold and those are grass fed.  Alpine cheeses from
France and Switzerland are grass fed.  And there are probably hundreds of small
cheesemakers using grass fed milk in the US.