If you like Shimano index, you'll *love* Silver Power Ratchet. That
sorta-clicky thing it does when you pull back/up on the shifter somehow
magically gets you to the next cog with almost no trimming. Ride that for a
while then hop on an index bike, and you'll feel like you're shifting by
hitting the derailer with a hammer. I still like and use both, but Silvers
are swell.

Joe Bernard
Vallejo, CA.