So my curiosity has been peaked after a brief discussion on the trail with a
guy about his Paul's mini motos. He was very impressed with them even having
previously been using the neo retros on the same bike, a Rock Lobster cross.
The claim was FAR more power and better modulation with all other variables
consistent. Levers were cane creek. For some reason I lumped the Minis in with
the touring cantis in that they were for more clearance, but not much different
as to power. After some quick reading on the magic computer box, it seems this
guy is not alone in his assessment.

I am a big fan of cantilever style brakes. So much so, I decided to take the
center mount racers off my Hilsen to have canti studs added. Plan was to swap
the Racers for some Neo Retros...but now I'm wondering about the Mini Motos.

Has anyone tried the Minis, or even better, both Minis and Neos??

For the record, I know I like the Neos , and the direct mount racers on my
Rambler are awesome. And YES, I realize a set of xt v-brakes would deliver, but
I don't like the aesthetic and don't want to change levers.