My riding buddy has 6 pounds to go before he's officially "too big", but
the foot rests are starting to feel a bit short. Funny, you'd think a Dutch
baby seat would allow for long legs. He's almost tall enough for his first
balance bike - non-Riv, unless that's what the Clem Smith turns out to be!

5th floor apartment means no tagalongs, trailers or other things that won't
fit in the elevator.... Probably just as well, considering the amount of
riding we do in city traffic.

-John