Those Atlantis and San Marcos weights are really impressive.  That Atlantis
build has basically nothing light on it, has full-on heavy wheels, and
still is only 26 pounds?  That's a big surprise.   The San Marcos would be
under 20lbs if you took off the kickstand, pump and seat bag?  That's
incredible.  I never would have thought that possible.  It's got 2 top
tubes for gosh sake!  There are pounds to be taken off both builds, but
'reasonable' is in the eye of the beholder.  I assume you mean reasonable
in dollars.  Chasing grams on a perfectly good build is a fool's errand.
 Chasing grams from a blank sheet of paper is bad enough.