> Ha, you guys are a bunch of weight weenies!  :)

There are no weenier weight weenies than the Camping weight weenies, so I
set up a minimalist S24O kit.  I took my 27 lb double speed (with HA
Panniers) and added:

Hammock + sleeping bag + VBL + stuffable pillow
stove + pot + utensils + cup + coffee kit + firestarters
parka + skull cap + tights + nighshirt headlamp
can opener beer opener bandana

34.0 lbs with no food and no water, and no whiskey.

I can substitute my solo tent and thermarest for my hammock and add 750g.