Okay, here is my (surprising to me) results on my three Rivs:

63 cm AHH ~32 lbs
with Woody's Fenders, Brooks B17 Select saddle, Nitto M12 front rack, Tubus
Cosmo rear rack, Bosco Bullmoose bars, IRD/Silver thumb shifters, SP dynamo
hub and Phillips lights, VO Raid rims, VO Grand Cru Touring hub on rear
wheel, Sugino Triple crank, Schwalbe Marathon Supreme 35 tires, Thin
Gripster pedals.

62 sm SimpleOne ~26 lbs
with VO Zepplin fenders, Brooks B17 saddle, Nitto Mini front rack,
Carradice Bagman saddlebag support, Mustache bar, Sanyo Dyanamo with B&M
Cyo/Seculite lights, VO Raid Rims, VO Grand Cru flip/flop rear hub, VO
Grand Cru crank with 46t ring, Schwalbe Little Big Ben tires, Thin Gripster
pedals, Civia chainguard.

60cm Rambouillet ~26 lbs
with VO Hammered fenders, VO Model 6 saddle, VO Randonneur front rack,
Carradice
Bagman saddlebag support, 48 cm Noodle bar, IRD/Silver stem shifters,
Shimano 3N80 Dynamo hub with B&M Cyo/Seculite lights, VO PBP rims, Shimano
105 rear hub, VO Grand Cru crank with 46t/30t rings, Schwalbe Kojak tires,
MKS Grip King pedals.

David Spranger
Charlotte, NC