And a few more photos.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77502...@n00/sets/72157622338208975/

The light was pretty difficult, I'm a lousy photographer, and I had an
impatient 5 year old with me so the pics aren't the best but you can
still see some of the beautiful bikes on display.  It's hard to pick a
favorite but I really like the little red racing Herse and the blue
50's Singer..heck, I liked them all.  As an added bonus... upon
leaving the shop there were two Rivendells parked outside.  A sweet
orange Rambouillet and probably the nicest Bleriot I've ever seen.
I'd have gone back to say hello but I was being drug away to a
neighborhood festival.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77502...@n00/3958059626/