Have you ever wished you could skew the orientation of the levers to the
bar? Even just a little bit?
Maybe someone with a machine shop has?
Maybe I should have first asked if anyone knew of any bags that might match
these hypothetical brake levers? Whatever it takes.
Possible that this is better suited to the bob list (or not?, so many
crossoverers here). Y'all are just such informed shoppers and so kindly, I
wanted to start here.
Thanks again
-Kai
with a dream, from Brooklyn