Hey! Thanks Philip and David for chiming in, sorry about my lever
question's lack of clarity. Here's an image that might help. Red
arrow/circle shows a different and, I assume, unavailable adjustment. The
purple and yellow dotted line would be where i'd imagine this imaginary
pivot would happen on a lever.  So maybe that clears it up? I'm not looking
for more reach adjustment, of the type that's available on most levers,
what I want is something like Philip's friend has, only I don't want to
bend my levers, I want them to pivot like my pictured levers. That way I
could move them forward on some albatross bars, into that area that turns
inwards but still have the levers parallel to the general grip region. On
my Bosco bars I move the levers forward into the turn but the turn dips
down before it goes in, so I let the reach out all the way and can adjust
it using the curve instead. That way I get a longer grip zone, which I
like, a lot. So, has anyone ever seen something like this, or if not
adjustable, bars that are designed askew?
Thanks
-Kai