So, My wife and I went camping this past week with family and I came to the
conclusion that our ridiculously cheap and crappy hatchet just doesn't cut
it...so I'm looking for a good one. I was thinking of picking up the Small
Forest Axe that Riv sells. Is anybody besides Grant using one of these
hatchets/axes?  What are your opinions on them? Is the quality worth the
price that you spent? I'm looking for a camping hatchet/axe, so something
that will break up small logs into kindling and possibly cutting up
deadfall but not as big as a regular sized axe that you would buy at Home
Depot or something (my HD axe's handle broke the third time I used it so
I'm not too keen on going cheap again).