I was perusing the bikes for sale at Mt. Airy bikes (DC area) and
unexpectedly came across this:
 http://bike123.com/used_bikes/used_sbikesview.php?ID=3804

I've been longing for a Riv but haven't seen one that said, "Buy me."  This
does.  But I have two questions before I give them a call:

1.  Solely from talking to other bike shops it seems the proprietor has a
reputation over-pricing his used bikes.  With the understanding that
various regions and markets value bikes differently, what would be a
reasonable price for a 1995 All Rounder on the east coast?

2.  I can't for the life of me find a sizing chart for the All Rounder.  I
have a 59 PBH.  Reading this <http://www.rivbike.com/kb_results.asp?ID=41>,
which is very general, indicates that I could fit a 59cm but it would be on
the small side.  Any help with sizing would be appreciated.

Larry