Leaning heavily towards a Quickbeam for my next bike. Pending finding one
in my size that someone wants to sell of course. Trying to figure out:

1. sizing  - What size quickbeam for an 80 PBH? I see a few links around
that have PBH and frame sizes but they tend to be bigger frame sizes and
pbh. After some searching I seem to remember seeing someone with a 52cm
frame and an 80 PBH.
2. availability - were the 50 and 52 frame sizes only available in
Silver/650b? Did any of the other production runs include those sizes? I'm
drawn to the Orange color, but don't want to get my hopes up if it was
never made in my size.
3. Sam Hillborne - would this be a good alternative to be built up as a
similar 2 speed single / fixie like a quickbeam? I guess this question is
very subjective and no reason I couldn't, but would it need a tensioner?
What are the disadvantages other than having to use spacers and possibly a
tensioner?

On a side note, if anyone has a 52cm Quickbeam they're thinking of parting
with let me know. I can buy now, but early next year would be better.

On a total side note, best overheard line this weekend while out riding:
"So you're telling me I also need a *single speed* cross bike too? #$@!: