According to my geometry chart (not sure where online I captured it from),
the 54 is the smallest listed, and it has a stand over height of 79.2. So
you should be find with a size 54 cm and then play around with the stem to
get your reach right. Top tube is 56. I am similarly fit to my 66 cm
Quickbeam, with a PBH of 90 and a stand over height of 90.6.

With abandon,
Patrick