I have ben experimenting with running shift cables on my top tube. Seems to
me the right / rear shifter should go on the right side of the top tube so
it runs onto the right seat stay and down to the rd cleanly. Why do you
chose to take the right shifter cable to the left side of the top tube?

While on the topic of routing shift cable up top, any opinions on top pull
fd's?