Yeah, the Paul calipers caught my eye, too. There's some useful discussion
<http://www.velocipedesalon.com/forum/f2/new-mechanical-disc-caliper-pauls-38199.html>
on vsalon. I've been trying to get up to speed on discs in case the XL
Elephant stock run actually happens for me this winter. Don't think I'll go
13-speed, though--ha!

Best,
joe broach
portland, or