Getting my first dyno hub and light. Looking for advice on a light to go
with. Peter White's page is super helpful, but looking to get some feedback
from some real world usage as well. Considering the Eyc and the Luxos B
that Rivendell sell. Anyone have these that can comment? My thought is the
Eyc is cheaper, and I really don't ride at night very often. But as it is
starting to get dark earlier, I definitely want the option to take the bike
out in the evening and like the idea of a dyno light that is permanently
attached and no batteries. Type of night riding will be a combination of
city streets, and occasional rides through more dimly lit neighborhoods and
occasional dark country roads (If you're in the bay area, think oakland
hills/montclair/piedmont). No rando rides or night time trail riding.