I have been using the Eyc non senso version and love it.  It's brighter
than most car lights.  I have been using a tire driven dyno with that and
the Toplight line brake plus, and switching it between two bikes on a
seasonal basis.  I like it enough to have ordered a dyno hub and Eyc senso
for my city bike.  I think the driving lights will justify a dynohub all
the time for a city bike.

Marc