On the other hand, that eyelet crimp on the arm doesn't look like you could
rotate the light around so much to make it rotate higher if needed, so the
Marks rack attachment would give you more freedom of rotation and...(blows
raspberry with finger on lips and eyes-crossed while tearing hair out)!!!!

Doohh! why is it so difficult to find a compatible light/bag/rack
set-up?!?!?!?!? I probably couldn't afford custom. I mean, you can spend
500$-1000$US on rack, bag, hub, and light, all in one shot if you wanted.
And none of it custom!!! Why is cycling gear so expensive? What is going on
in the world?

No one around where I live (that I know of) carries these things in the
store, so you can't go in and see for yourself if it will work before
buying.