I'm about to get a rack for my Homer. It's for rando, specifically a Berthoud
bag, and the Mark's rack is the one I'm leaning toward. I would possibly get a
Grand Bois from Compass but they only have the racks that mount to canti studs.
They are a bit lighter than the Mark's rack. I do like the fact that you can
mount a light to the front of the Mark's. I have a Luxos U that I'm planning on
mounting.