Presaling the Jamboree shirts and patches was the only way they could have
happened. It was a big deal for me, and kind of a breakthrough as an artist.
I'd do it again, but I don't think my bike friends would be that stoked about
bandanas with Edward Abbey on them.
The presale is the reason the patch prices will never go down. I feel that the
people with the faith to pay upfront for what is only an idea should never say,
"oh, I should have waited."

Presale good.

Philip
www.biketinker.com