I have a 58cm Hunqapillar with standard Bullmoose bars but I guess I'm not so
crazy about them. My main bike is my Hilsen. The Hunq I ride a few miles to
local trails and on the trails, which vary from dirt fire road type to single
track. As with any mountain bike I've ever ridden the Bullmoose result in hand
numbness pretty much right away, after only a few minutes. It kind of makes it
no fun to ride the bike, as much as I hate to admit it. I'm wondering if the
Bosco Bullmoose might help the numbness, but if it will come at the expense of
the handling. I love the bike, but kind of mostly to look at because I don't
enjoy riding it all that much. It feels like heresy to even say that but it's
the truth. By the way, the frame is the right size, it fits well, has a pretty
standard Riv build, and I switched from Schwalbe Duremes to Smart Sams.