I pre-ordered mine on Amazon back when a first came available and devoured
it once I got it.  You are right, I almost got the Kindle version but that
would ahve been such a waste on a library quality, coffee table sized book
full of illustrations and photos.  I've watched Klunkerz, read Barto's
"Birth of Dirt" as well as a lot of articles but I still learned some
fascinating stuff.  I also highly recommend it to anyone interested in bike
history.