Luling City Market and Smittys Market in Lockhart seem to polarize people
about which is The best - they're both great, but I'm a Smitty's fan,
partly because I used to eat there when they didn't offer plastic
silverware - there was a pullpit with a butcher knife on a chain and if you
didn't bring your knife, you had to cut your meat there.