We'll offer them separately as soon as we have enough in stock. Polishing
them is tricky, since the post has to remain full diameter and roundness...
Our polisher is working on them, but for now, we only have enough in stock
to fit on complete brakesets.

The upgrade kit has proven remarkably popular. Clearly, there are many
people who have a set of Mafacs on a bike they love.

Jan Heine
Compass Bicycles Ltd.
www.compasscycle.com

Follow our blog at http://janheine.wordpress.com/