From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Matthew J
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 9:28 AM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBW] Re: What's your winter project?

Finally going to try out a kick back hub for an urban porteur.  Should be on
the streets around February.

On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 4:37:11 AM UTC-6, ascpgh wrote:
Riding, besides my commutes, get a bit scant from here on out through winter.
The season, the holidays, more deliberate prep for a trip in the conditions,
plenty of things distract from just a nice ride but I realize that at this time
every year I always seem to contemplate a bike project to go with the
anticipated springtime, fruition or not. It's biking fun for the extra
bandwidth.

My project is a low trail, 650b wheeled, all-around bike made with a lively
tube set (versus sturdy for touring) with drop bars, center pull brakes,
generator hub, LED lighting. All on a budget recognizing the value of
experience, unlike the box bike/mass market interpretation, handmade wheels
versus machine made ones as an example. I am reading and including many posting
subjects and items in this project and admit that may not reach reality, but
it's fun to have on the drawing board.

Andy Cheatham
Pittsburgh

This email (and any attachments thereto) is intended only for use by the
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
email (and any attachments thereto) is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
email in error please immediately notify me at (212) 735-3000 and permanently
delete the original email (and any copy of any email) and any printout thereof.

Further information about the firm, a list of the Partners and their
professional qualifications will be provided upon request.