Eric: please report on the Chinese made 29er frame.

Matthew: Ditto on the kickback.

I keep mulling the alternatives of a S3X, a kickback, or a serendipitous TF
find for extra wheels for my Rivendell fixies.

With a kickback, incidentally, I'd want the coaster model, since I don't
want to have to install a rear caliper on the fixies. I think.

My own winter "project" is to finally get around to installing the new
Berthouds on the Riv commuter. Maybe even this afternoon!