More stuff for sale, Nitto lugged seatpost, usual insertion marks, looks
great. A true piece of bike jewelry. $110 shipped. I will be parting out my
too big for me 61cm Soma Grand Randonneur tonight, Riv wheels, typical Riv
build. Its a lovely bike but the extension above the seattube is just a
hair too high and even with the seat "slammed" the saddle height is more
than what I like. Paypal, lower 48. Thanks all

Peter