+1.  Joe Bell is perfection.  He uses Dupont Imron.  Definite back-log
though, so be patient.  I wonder if he has assistants/apprentices?

Now you have $2,500 into the bike and are about $500 away from a full
custom.

--
Cheers,
David

"Bicycling is a big part of the future. It has to be. There is something
wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym."  ~Bill Nye,
scientist guy