Owtstanding. I'm in West Berkeley, but I head south into the
Emeryville-to-Jack London region several times a week. Email me at
<adle...@mac.com> and we'll work out a time window and a price. I may even
have use for two - one for my Raleigh International loaded-ish touring
beater, and one for a SuperCourse 650b conversion I should finish.

I've got the Honjo slidy bridges (Hiroshi-san at Jitensha not only had the
correct bridge for the Le Paon clone, but had it in multiple widths), but
this seems like a far more solid and discreet attachment.

Peter