On 01/12/2015 04:50 PM, cyclotour...@gmail.com wrote:
I roll with Sheldon: http://www.sheldonbrown.com/derailer.html

and anyone who can't spell that should stick to internal gear hubs

On Monday, January 12, 2015 at 12:44:57 PM UTC-8, Deacon Patrick wrote:

    Yes, I know I misspelled deraileure, but I can never figure out
    how to spell it correctly, so I may as well have fun. Grin.

    If I decide to remove my FD, are there any chain concerns I should
    pay attention to? Perhaps actually paying attention to chain
    length, for example?

    My thinking is I shift so rarely that I end up adjusting the FD
    for the chain line in my middle ring, it’s annoying, and I would
    find it far less annoying to shift with a finger or stick.