I don't usually pay attention to stated windchill temps (tailwinds feel
warmer), but back when I had an Atlantis (prior to global warming), I
commuted on it everyday during Minneapolis winter for several years. I
definitely rode a number of days where the actual temperature was in the
minus-teens (F). I recall after a prolonged cold snap that 0F was plenty
comfortable, and that 10F felt balmy. My cheap Shimano rear hub disengaged
when it dipped below minus-10F, but my Phil hub worked even at the coldest
temps. Nowadays, I don't leave home till late morning, so I seldom ride in
extreme cold temps.

Jim