Eunice  great minds think alike on color!  I take no responsibility for it
actually, I sent my Mom a link to the powdercoat catalog site that Groody
Bro's uses and she picked this one out.  I think it's a nice
'interpretation' of the Atlantis Green,  definitely more subdued almost
getting towards the color of Pondero's sweet looking Saluki.

Those braze ons for the water bottle are sweet, what isn't sweet is the
tight clearance of that step thru frame. I decided not to put a bottle in
there after I played with it and figured it would always be difficult to
get one in and out.  With three baskets I think she'll have plenty of room
for water.

Michael she got in two test rides while I was there and we dialed in the
saddle height and handlebar angle... she seemed pretty comfortable. It's an
interesting question though as she hasn't ridden a bicycle regularly in 15+
years at least.  She has been using a recumbent style exercise bike
(indoor) over the past year for PT and rehab after a hip replacement
though.  Between that and my constant talking about bikes she started
asking about getting a real bike.  I think we may end up on a 'perfect
saddle hunt' because she's used to the couch like recumbent seat on the
indoor bike.  I'll be back in April and plan to give the bike a thorough
check up to see how everything is settling in.  The whole design was based
on having very little maintenance required... only the front brake has a
cable which is a nice short run and it's backed up by the adjustment-less
coaster brake in the back.  Same for the shifting.