Regarding appreciation for Riv's well engineered quality and execution at
all levels: Oh my! Yes! Whenever I work on my daughter's bikes (old Trek
MTBs) any job is 20x the work. I'm no mechanic, but that's a noticeable
delta for an amateur. Grin. The only thing that motivates me to do it is
the thought of them getting stuck somewhere because I didn't.

With abandon,
Patrick