I can’t seem to get my front derailer sorted properly. In it’s current cable
tension/screw settings it takes up 80% of the shift range in the big ring, and
goes to the middle at 90% pushed down and the granny at 100% pushed down. I’d
rather spread that out evenly but can’t get there and have increased my drain
bammage trying to follow the books.

What magic answers do you all have in the derailers for dummies category? Grin.

With abandon,
Patrick

www.MindYourHeadCoop.org
www.OurHolyConception.org