Handy tip for tandem shifter cables, since you've got them: The Jagwire
tandem cables come with two cylinder ends, one for Shimano-ish shifters and
a smaller one (I'm betting for Campy). Assuming you're using Shimano-ish
shifters, the smaller cable stop is a perfect match for the recess in Mafac
Racer straddle cable bobbins (#59 in this Mafac blow-apart). As someone
with lots of Mafac racers, I hoard these cable remnants for straddle
recycling.

Peter Adler
wasting not, and so wanting less in
Berkeley, CA/USA