Echoing everyone else-
I'll never buy Schwalbe tires again unless the goal is to have them live
through an alpaca-lips. You could go with Soma C-Lines, any of the 32 and
up Compass (EL for extra comfort and speed), or nearly anything else.

You're almost definitely better off with Fatter, Lighter, Supple-er tires
over Thinner, Heavier, Stiffer tires for creating the "go fast feeling"
that you want.

-J