Between my partner and I, there are 5 Rivs in our basement.  Wonderful and
a titch embarrassing all at the same time.  (in order of joining the
household:  50cm saluki, 51cm protobleriot, 58cm quickbeam, 46 custom
appaloosa, 60cm cheviot)

This past week, a friend visited from San Francisco.  Given our
unseasonably warm weather and basement full of options, we suggested riding
bikes to a restaurant for dinner.  It was a nice surprise and a lovely
ride!  He took the dyno-hubbed Cheviot down the Minneapolis Greenway with
us and was smiling like a kid the whole time.  It was fantastic to be able
to have Rivs in a few different styles and sizes and be able to offer one
to a guest.  It made the evening memorable.

What's your favorite advantage?