Completed bikes now posted on the Blug!!

It looks like the 52cm would work for me!!  I did a quick mock-up in
BikeCad, using some stats from other RBW 650B bikes and some eyeball
guesses.  It would be a longer haul because I would have to buy a frameset
AND new wheels but it's something I'll seriously consider.

I would set it up as a 1x9 with Deore components and Big Apples.

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-SZjGTNfsKFA/VQotrQxCGtI/AAAAAAAAAFw/RrBYb9gCnvE/s1600/clem%2Bsmith%2BJr.jpg>