Thank you so much for asking for pictures.  Most of my pictures aren't the
best now that I look at them, taken to send my son detail photos, so I'm
just showing 2 views that I took yesterday while my husband was in the
store getting dinner supplies. (The metal chair in the background is NOT
attached to the bike in spite of how it looks, just poor planning for the
photo)

I loved my daughter-in-law's lugs so much and was a little bummed mine
wouldn't be as pretty, but I should have paid more attention because I have
beautiful blue hearts in my lugs and the nicest headbadge (not that that's
what it is all about because I have had 2 great bike rides so far - and
since I picked it up late Monday, I have only really owned it 2 days so
far.).  I bought blue bar tape to probably wrap the handlebars, but for now
am just using it in strategic locations, like under the bell and mirror
mounts so as not to scratch up anything while I'm playing around with
positions.  My son gave me the pannier for my birthday present so I wanted
to show him how nicely they fit on the rack (had to go back to RBW to get
help putting on the non-intuitive-for me-after-all rack).  Everything brand
new except the transferred seat.

I had never dreamed I would buy a Riv but accidentally came across the
retail shop last Oct and accepted Grant's invitation to test ride the
following day.  Got to ride a Cheviot a little bit and from that point on
it was really just a matter of when, not if.  I spent a ton of time trying
to come up with other possible solutions, but this was the right one.  If
you see someone on a shiny new beautiful orange bike riding around the Bay
Area in the next few weeks with a great big smile on her face, ring your
bell at me to say hi!