What's not to love! Especially the cool details on the handle bar wrap.
Very creative.

Kellie, I agonized over color choice and didn't see the green in advance so
settled on orange. Saw a green frame at their shop yesterday and thought it
was very nice. Takes on different color in different lighting I think.
Loved the mud on your tires - gives an idea of the fun you had

Thank you all for letting me share my joy.

On Mar 19, 2015 1:00 PM, "Liesl" <li...@smm.org> wrote:

> KC, Welcome to the group—and always extra fantastic to see a new woman
posting!  Congrat's on your Cheviot and thanks for posting photos.  I'm
attaching a shot of Erin's big 60cm Cheviot that she's in love with!
-Liesl, a.k.a Riv Chica Warrior