So, we'd had a bleak winter (I'm sadly, a fair-weather biker), and a couple
of weeks of snow (we occasionally get snow, but, usually can't handle it as
efficiently as places north of here);   So, finally, had a few nice days,
got out after work for a couple of evening rides on Monday and Tuesday (Wed
and Thurs evenings were booked).

Anyway, I took the Rom on Monday, riding w/ my daughter, then took the
Bomba on Tuesday, solo.  Got home just as the wife was texting me that it
was dinner time;  so I parked in the living room...

I can push buttons at times.....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/leslie_bright/16227111794/