Oooh, I get to post my first comment over here since thanks to Clem I will
finally be a Riv owner. I went with the green myself. The blue I like best,
but darnit, I just bought a Simcoe roadster last year in a similar (but
matte) hue of blue, and it's staying in my stable and I don't need two blue
bikes, so, British racing green it is! I'm thinking some white cable
housing to call to mind the white racing stripes typical on British racers
and it'll be a pretty sharp ride.