I picked the silver-ish gray originally, and was surprised to see the dark
gray anthracite. I was envisioning something lighter shade with the silver
descriptor, then seeing the green, kinda wished I picked that. I thought
about seeing if colors can be changed, but figured, I'm sure I'll want each
color at some point. Best to pick one at random, they all look great. After
sitting on it, I'm happy with what I picked.
Also, just something to point out, when I called Riv to see if a large Clem
would fit me, I asked about the colors. Not sure if I understood correctly,
but it's possible that the all 3 colors (for each Clem or Clementine) will
not be offered past the pre-order stage.
David
Chicago