For clarity sake , standover height is always measured in the middle of
top tube. When comparing models you must take into account bottom bracket
drop also . I doubt the Clem is going to have as much drop as the Bombadil
or Hunqa for example , probably more like the Cheviot.

   All in all, as the Clem is for 45mm tires and above , which I was not
aware or until the presale blug, it's not what I really really want and if
it's not then I let it go . Something like the Cheviot appears more to my
liking , as if the specs are accurate it would likely be more like what I
DO want :) Or I'll just get custom.  I'm good with 50mm max. tires, even
40's Vittoria Hypers which I have on my Bomba, they "sing" on the road:)  I
really don't like super fat tires anyways as I know of none I'd *want* to
ride on . If they made super size Hypers that'd be great, but they don't.
I'm at a point in life where I only want what I Love , so buying something
like a big bulky frame "just to see if it may work" and if not sell later,
nah ... been there and done it. Not again.