Hi folks,

I have listed my Heron road frame on our local CL, and I'm not getting a
lot of interest. I thought this group of like-minded cyclists might think
otherwise. This frame is from the Todd Kuzma era, just after he purchased
Heron but before the Rally and Wayfarer names were introduced, so there may
be a slight difference in details. I've tried to cover all the pertinent
information in the posting, but feel free to ask for clarification. I'm
happy to get the local bike shop to pack and ship the frame. It's a great
bike. I decided to go with wider tires for the new one.

Thanks,
Margaret

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bik/4938506365.html