I'm also going to say again the namecalling and pigeonholing goes back to
the bike rags.
This is a city bike.  This is a hybrid.  If it's steel, it must be one or
the other.

It has always worked that way in fly fishing, too.  When Ted Leeson wrote a
rod review, everybody went out to buy it and if he gave in to retrogrouch
kinda products, then all the new high tech gizmos he has already endorsed
lose the glow he painted there.

Now that the print audience is dwindling, the truth is coming out
everywhere.