Yikes!  Threads like this freak me out, i've been off the bike most of the
winter (training for something else), and i'm a little worried about my
on-bike awareness on the road.  The fact that more experienced people then
me are at risk only scares me more!

Heal fast, and know that the bike can be repaired or replaced but your
health is many orders of magnitude more important, so take care of that
first.  The bike will be there and even though it's discontinued there are
enough SimpleOnes and QBs around that you can find a replacement if need
be, so don't fret over that.