I'm glad you're mostly intact.  If you recall the details of the hit and
run, I would be interested in hearing them.  I have been hit several times,
but never H&R'd.

Take it easy with the recovery.  I had a hip replaced a few years ago due
an incident, and it took me significantly longer to get full recovery than
was typical for scheduled hip replacement surgery.  I don't know if that's
common, due to the trauma, or what, but it was my experience (I was
fortunate in that it was a relatively low-speed event, and the rest of the
damage was confined to my ankle and elbow.).

Please, do well and read lots of amusing things.  Let us know where you're
located and where your tastes in literature lie--I (for one) may be able to
forward a book or two!