For absolutely best quality without consideration for space, aeropress with
the stove of your choice. However, I use a Helix coffee cone with a fabric
filter, Ocean Air Cycles has
them: http://store.oceanaircycles.com/products/helix-coffee-dripper. It
tastes nearly as good and is ridiculously light and compact. Cleaning the
filter is a bit of a pain, but I'm going to take two fabric filters next
time and rotate them so one can dry and thus clean easier. I brew into a 20
oz. insulated Klean Kanteen (more double use).

I generally do coffee only when bikepacking, so my Firebox and Klean
Kanteen work great with minimal space and multiple uses. Photo of the water
boiling here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/32311885@N07/16919782195/

With abandon,
Patrick